CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bags for sale :)












After swaping the bag I sewed for the MDC swap I have gotten a few interested people who would like to buy one. (the bag I posted about on July 11th) I am so beside myself. People really do like what I sew?!? That is pretty close to THE coolest thing ever.
I bought some cloth to sew up a few. If you are interested in buying one just let me know. Here are the cloth picks that I have so far. I only bought enough cloth to make one bag per cloth pattern so first who says "I want" is the first to get it. The store may or may not have more cloth just like

The flower one would look good with either pink or green as the other side.

The white and green, both of the cloths is lime'ish green.

1 comments:

Campbell's said...

You are such a talented WONDERFUL person that i addore. if thats how you spell it.And yes when i get a few bucks after paying for this chipped tooth ill put in my order :)